When our best mates had a baby… I just had to ask if I could come by and take some shots! So along will little Eddie, Image Bliss Photography was born too! We hadn’t long been back from Abu Dhabi and I was keen to start creating again! I’d been working in a studio so this time it was in a completely different environment. No cheeky 3 year olds tearing around refusing to have their picture taken! But the calmness of a sleepy newborn.. just 5 days old, arriving home to his Crouch End pad. Although it was chilly outside, we still managed a little walk around Alexandra Palace to smell the delights from the farmers market.
- The Un-Wedding Show – a wedding fair with a difference…
- Got to love an October wedding! Off to Old Amersham…
- Collaborations are the way forward! Bridal shoot with Heritage Brides at Hatfield House.
- Corporate portrait with a beauty twist.. Photographing the CFO of Harvey Nichols
- Putting old personal projects out there with ‘Doorways of Emba’